Welcome to 2013! Were looking forward to a year connected with great vacations full of new experiences, relaxing amenities, and reminiscences that will last a life time. To get ready for the new year here at FlipKey, we’ve collected insight from The year 2012, and we’re setting up a resolution to provide helpful suggestions to travelers trying to book a trip in 2013. Here’s a look at some trends that we expect to continue above the next twelve months.
1. Vacation Rentals Will Continue to Provide High Quality Accommodations
We broke down this reviews on FlipKey as well as learned that a majority of components earn four and five legend reviews. In fact, 80% involving properties earn the average rating of four stars and higher. In 2013 we plan to proceed helping travelers get the best rentals in the world.
2. Holiday rentals Will Offer all the Luxuries of Home… And after that Some
The top amenities offered by vacation rentals are the conveniences that make a vacation seeing that comfortable and easy as existence at home. In 2013, we expect to see Wi-fi compatability continue to climb the hierarchy as a must-have amenity.
3. Additional International Travelers Will probably Choose FlipKey Rentals
Travelers from 225 nations around the world searched FlipKey for leases in 2012, with many visitors reaching FlipKey from London, Toronto, Sydney and Melbourne.
4. Urban Vacation spots Will Increase in Popularity
Even though traditional vacation destinations like Florida stayed at the top of the maps in 2012, we are seeing the trend toward far more travelers requesting continues to be in big metropolitan areas. Last year, urban centers made up seven of the top ten most requested locations.
5. Large Groups Will keep Traveling to Traditional Vacation Hotspots
While cities are on the rise, these vacation spots are largely wanted by parties of two. For large sets of ten or more, nothing beats a vacation house inside a more remote place.
6. Couples Will More and more Book Vacation Rentals
During the past, reservations have centred around family-sized groups of 3 to 5 travelers. In 2012 we saw a high percentage of reservation requests for get-togethers of two – some sort of trend we expect to continue as more tourists choose vacation rentals as opposed to hotels.
7. Vacation Rentals Continues to Provide Great Value
You can’t beat vacation rentals for benefit. On average, the daily cost per wedding guest is just $50.18, along with the total cost of an entire stay averages about $1,438.Seventy one for just over a 7 days of accommodation.
8. Vacation goers Will Continue to Seek Value
Holiday rental travelers look for great value. A majority of reservation requests are made intended for properties costing $100-$250 every night, but most travelers are looking to pay under $50 per person.
9. Vacation goers Will Book Rentals for One Week as well as More
Travelers tend to book vacation rentals for trips longer than 2 times. The most common length of remain requested is several nights.
10. Christmas Trip and the Weeks pre and post July 4th Will Be the Most Popular Travel Weeks